Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My new found LOVE!

Ok folks, so when I started this blog, I figured I would have TONS to write about, but come to find out..my life isn't as interesting to put into words as I had imagined. LOL! But now I finally think I have found something to let you guys in on. My new found love for.............crafts! I know, I know, I probably sound like an old lady saying this, but these aren't just any crafts, these are shanty, cheap items found at your local dollar store, craft store, or thrift made into a brillant piece of art. Some mock Pottery Barn designs, but you play nearly 90% less than you would if you bought it from PB, its great!

I'm planning to document my crafts on my blog and give you a step by step tutorial with pictures on how to create your own. I will be heading to the craft store tomorrow and hopefully will have one finished by end of tomorrow night. No promises, but keep checking back.

I promise guys, these are awesome and you will love it. Most of them will cost under $10 to make and they are OOBER simple!! Stay tuned.....


No comments:

Post a Comment