Saturday, March 20, 2010

Easter Egg Wreath

I've fallen in love with Easter egg wreaths, they seem to be the trend this Easter. Although I love the wreaths, I have not fallen in love with the price. Pottery Barn is asking $49.00 for this wreath...worth it? I think not!





So I decided to try and make my own Easter egg wreath. I went to Dollar Tree and purchased a plain wicker wreath, and 3 bags of pastel speckled Easter eggs. I purchased a pink ribbon for $1.84 a yard at Michaels. I didn't post a tutorial on here because this was VERY easy to make. I simply glued all the eggs onto the wreath, attached the ribbon, and VIOLA!





**NOTE**This is a HORRIBLE picture of the final product. I finished with my product at night and the lighting is all wrong and does not do this wreath justice. The eggs are much lighter and you cannot see the lines as well as you can in the picture.

TOTAL COST: $5.84

No comments:

Post a Comment