Thursday, November 12, 2009

You're family, you stay together...no matter what.

I have had to witness first hand someone who I truly love be torn down by their own family. I am tired of day in and day out trying to pick them up when they fall because of certain ignorant individuals. It hurts me so much to see someone who I love, hurt badly.

Family is supposed to be your haven in this world we live in. You are each other's blood, part of one another, and you should never part. Or at least, that's what I thought. Family is there for you when things get rough, they stick by you. When all is gone, they are the ones who are left. Or at least that's what I thought.

Family is NOT about jealousy. Family is NOT about criticism. Families do not give ultimatums. That's what family is about. Your parents are supposed to be ones you look up to, they are the ADULTS. Or at least that's what I thought.

I have never known such hatred, jealousy, and immaturity until now. It has only made us stronger. You think you are punishing someone, but you are only punishing yourself. Your childish decision has brought us together. YOU will be the ones missing out on a awesome beginning and journey ahead of us. You, and only you.

Face it, no one is going anywhere. Jealousy and envy are diseases that have overtaken your household and there are MANY individuals that feel sorry for you. You play the victim, but everyone knows the truth. It's time to end your sick game, but if you choose not to overcome your selfishness, that's for you to live with. In the mean time we will live in true love, harmony, and grace that our almighty Lord blesses us with. God is good!

Together Icon Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment