Friday, April 23, 2010

Coffee Table Tray




Thought it'd be nice to spruce up my coffee table and so I found this idea on another blog. I added some of my ideas and special touches :)

Here are my supplies:



YAY FOR THRIFTING!!! Picture frame from thrift store $3.00, white spray paint (already had), Fabric from JoAnn's $5.00/yd, cabinet pulls from Home Depot $1.29/each, glue gun


First, remove all the contents from the inside of the picture frame and spray paint it. I had to use 2 coats. Let dry.





Then, take the inside contents and glue the fabric around it.





This is what it should look like once all glued, and flipped over.





Place the inside contents back into the frame.





Lastly, take the cabinet pulls and attach with the provided nails to the picture frame, and you're done! (Scroll up to the top of the post for the final product picture.)


Total cost of the project: $7.60

I think this is OOBER cute! You can choose to place anything on this tray... candles, remotes, books, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment